Friday, September 16, 2011

Facesitting and Smothering
























I have to admit that the acts of face-sitting and smothering to win a fight can look exciting. But there should be an agreement as to how long a girl should sit on the girl's face. -- I know, I know, an active girlfight can end with a winner cumming while her defeated foe does some serious cunnilingus. But if you're not in the mood to watch the act for 20-30 minutes, it gets a little tiring to watch.

As for Tit Smothering, what guy doesn't look at that and wish his face was between those rounded fleshy orbs? But then -- my interests wane.

Yeah, I'm the voyeur that fast forwards. unless the winner is smoking hot and she makes a show of gyrating and moaning while she's getting off.

And yet I am offering a few full length facesitting and smothering vids to watch right now.



















No comments:

Post a Comment